Monday, September 23, 2013

Take more pictures

Having a Facebook profile and friends with iPhones, shouldn't get you off the hook for taking pictures.  Life is crazy, with so many amazing memories, that you should really work on keeping a record of all this.  I bought a camera and started getting into photography because I was doing a lot of really cool outdoors activities.  The views were amazing, the stories were funny, but all I was leaving with were a few smart phone pictures, at best.  Buying a camera and making the effort to lug it everywhere made me focus on actually recording these moments.  As I started taking more photos, I started to realize just how many stories I had forgotten over the years.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the last couple years:

San Francisco, CA
Swiss Alps Signage
Big Sur, CA 
Northstar, Lake Tahoe
San Diego Beer Mile 

Getting Engaged
                           
Ironman Finish
                         

2 comments: